Stephenson Halliday co-ordinated the planning application for the proposed surface mine reclamation development incorporating the following stages:
- Preparation of a Scoping Opinion Request Report;
- Assistance with the development of the proposed working scheme and final restoration proposals;
- Co-ordination of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA’s);
- Preparation of a landscape and visual impact assessment;
- Preparation and submission of supporting planning documentation including Environmental Statement, Planning Statement.