Our experienced minerals planners will guide you through the minerals development and planning process from inception to delivery. Drawing on that experience we have enjoyed unrivalled success in realising the development aspirations of our clients (our founder and Minerals Planning Director set the tone with a 100% planning success rate!).
Our expertise includes:
- Initial Geological and Feasibility Work
- Quarry and Restoration Design / LSS
- Minerals Surveying / Estates
- Community Engagement
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Negotiating with planning authorities, consultees and stakeholders
- Preparation of the document suite to support a planning application
- Expert Witness
- Discharge of Conditions
- Planning Compliance
- Restoration and Aftercare Monitoring
Our quarry / restoration scheme designers work closely with our clients to ensure a deliverable working method which meets the Quarry Regulations as well as environmental considerations. Once consent is obtained we prepare schemes to discharge conditions and work with Quarry Managers in preparing Annual Restoration / Aftercare Reports.